Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Frustration with Today's Internet
It's getting harder and harder to read articles online. Websites care money much more than their readers. Their logic is obviously not right because they forget only these readers can bring them the money. They are advertising to these people so they should respect them. When you open a website, two thirds of the page is filled with stupid things you don't want to see or read but they bluntly put them there to attract your attention from the article you want to read. I just hate this. If I were capable, I would build a website clean of those bullshit. In this regard, I really respect the founder and CEO of Wikipedia. He made an ideal come true in a world of pure bussiness. Maybe you can say it's a great bussiness idea. Well, not all good bussiness ideas have to be dirty, do they?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment